In addition to the T&C’s below. All For Sport will endeavour to strictly adhere to the latest government covid guidelines. All For Sport will reserve the right to change its operating procedures and T&C’s in response to any change of these guidelines. It also reserves the right to cancel or suspend a Camp with no notice.
The current guidelines we are following are 23rd Feb 2021 https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/protective-measures-for-holiday-or-after-school-clubs-and-other-out-of-school-settings-for-children-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak/protective-measures-for-out-of-school-settings-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
COVID Policy Purpose
During the COVID19 Pandemic, All For Sport recognise the need to ensure the government guidelines from 23rd February are always being met whilst children attend on Multi Sport Camps. The policy will outline the rules regarding our Holiday Camps provision and the responsibilities of our staff in ensuring they are always carried out effectively.
AFS Kids Holiday Camps must follow the latest Government guidelines to keep children safe and to minimise contact. To do this, we have implemented the following procedures.
- As set out in the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021 guidance, from 29 March, and in line with when schools close for the Easter holidays, out-of-school settings will be able to offer: outdoor provision to all children, without restrictions on the purpose for which they may attend.
- Each group will have a designated Sports Coach to them for the entire week and the Head Coach will oversee the venue.
- Please ensure your child is dropped off by 10:00am at the latest, you are welcome to pick up your child anytime from 4:00 to 4:10pm. We kindly ask you maintain a 1m+ distance from others when dropping off and pick up your child from our camp and DO NOT enter our camp, a member of staff will come out to meet you.
- Rise & Shine and Twilight Bookings must be made at the same time as a standard booking. Rise & Shine drop off NO earlier than 8:30am and Twilight pick up NO later than 5pm.
- Children in each group will have regular toilet breaks.
- The rules of the day will be explained to the children before the start of each day by the Head Coach. This will include ensuring the children avoid touching their face, physical contact if prohibited through each activity.
- Children will be reminded to sneeze into their elbow or a tissue and to put into the bin and wash their hands.
- Children will be encouraged to wash their hands for 20 seconds regularly through the day.
- Children will be made aware that they must not share any food or equipment in the day.
- All surfaces, touched equipment, door handles, toilets used during the day, will be cleaned thoroughly several times a day by the Head Coach.
- The Head Coach on the day will be the sole person in charge of administering first aid and medication. They will wear disposable face masks and gloves to do this.
- If your child has attended one of our Holiday Camps, they will see slightly different range of activities and structure to the day. We are still confident that your child will have a fantastic fun day with our staff.
- All AFS Kids venue will undertake a full risk assessment and Health and Safety check prior to the start of the camp.
- Soap/ Hand Sanitiser and tissues will be freely available to the children to access throughout the day.
- If your child has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid19, or have any symptoms of illness, no matter how mild you may feel it is, please do not bring your child to camp. Our Sport coaches have a duty of care to everyone on site and will not be able to accept your child onto the camp.
- Anyone who begins to show coronavirus symptoms whilst in camp will be sent home immediately and ask to follow government guidance on what to do if you or someone in your household develops symptoms. If a child is waiting to be collected, they will be separated from their group with a member of staff for collection.
We understand the importance of keeping or staff and children safe and can ensure that we will take every measure possible to make sure your child has a fantastic week enjoying different activities whilst keeping them safe.
Should you have any queries regarding our camp, please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 07943 743127
All For Sport Multi Sport Camp Terms & Conditions. Please read carefully through the information below to ensure your child has a fun and enjoyable time on the camp.
Daily registers will be taken prior to the camp commencing, at lunchtime and finally at the end of the day. We politely emphasise prompt timekeeping at the start of the sessions, and also upon collection.
Arrival – no earlier than 9.50am*
Registration – 9.55am
Morning session – 10.00am to 12.30pm
Lunch – 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Afternoon session – 1.30pm to 4.00pm
Collection – no later than 4.10pm**
3. Rise & Shine and Twilight Bookings
Rise & Shine Bookings (Early Drop Off) and Twilight Bookings (Late Pick Up) must be made at the same time as a standard camp booking.
Rise & Shine drop off NO earlier than 8:30am.
Twilight pick up NO later than 5pm.
*Arrival before 9:45am will be classified as an early drop off and a £5 charge will be issued.
** A late charge (fee) of £5 will be added for every 15 minutes after 4:15pm (if a twilight booking has not been provisionally made) and £5 will be added after 5pm (if a twilight booking has been provisionally made). Failure to comply with this tem will result in your space(s) being terminated.
All For Sport Ltd hold the right to cancel any Rise & Shine and Twilight Booking at any time. A full refund will be offered. We endeavor to give us much notice as possible.
4. Camp Changes and Alterations
If for any reason we require to alter or change the All For Sport Camps, a full refund or camp transfer will be offered. All For Sport reserves the right to alter or change any camp prior to the camp commencing. We endeavour to give as much notice as possible when necessary to cancel any camp.
5. Refunds & Cancellations
You have the right to cancel your booking at any time. If you cancel 14 days prior to the commencing camp date you will receive a full refund. Any time after the 14-day prior no refund will be issued*. Payments must be paid in full prior to the camp commencing. An administration fee of £5 will be added to any late fee or returned cheque.
*This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please refer to the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
6. Discount Codes
All discount codes must be entered online when making and paying for a booking. Discount codes cannot be applied once a booking has been made and paid for.
7. Health & Safety (Clothing)
Appropriate clothing and footwear (including shin pad on our football camps) must be worn at all times. Failure to do so may result in your child being unable to participate fully on the camps.
8. Health & Safety (Equipment)
All equipment provided will be checked each day for safety.
9. Health & Safety (Weather)
Children are advised to wear a sun hat at all times during sunny weather. We advise that children wear a collared shirt to protect their neck. Children are advised to apply sun block before the club commences, and have their own supply to administer themselves during the day^. A shaded area will be made available to all children during hot weather. During wet weather it is advised that children bring suitable outdoor waterproof clothing and change of clothes may be required.
^All For Sport staff will not provide or administer sun block.
10. Medical Information
If you have not completed a medical form online please complete the attached medical form and bring this along with you upon arrival.
10.1 If your child is on the SEN Register please contact Joe Festa on 07792 256003 prior to arriving at the camp. 10.2 If your child requires medication on the camp please contact David Rock on 07762 615425 prior to arriving at the camp. Failure to do so may result in your child not being able to attend the camp.
Failure to provide All For Sport with the correct medical information will result in your child’s space(s) being terminated. No refund will be issued*.
*This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please refer to the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
11. Packed Lunch
Please bring your own packed lunch and cold drinks. FOODS THAT CONTAIN NUTS are prohibited on the camp.
12. Procedure For Sick Children
All For Sport staff have the relevant First Aid qualifications as set out by the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Ofsted registered camps have a Paediatric First Aid qualified member of staff on site at all times.
If a child informs a member of staff that they fell unwell our staff will monitor the child and decide whether symptoms may require us to contact the parent/guardian. If symptoms suggested that a call to the parent/guardian is not require our staff will continue to monitor the child throughout the day. If in any doubt
a call will be made to parent/guardian to discuss the child’s symptoms.
If a child has sickness or diarrhoea at camp then the child’s parent/guardian will be contact immediately. The child is not to return to camp for 48 hours. Unfortunately it is our policy not to refund for the days your child/ren miss at camp.
In the case of an emergency when a child’s health is at risk an ambulance will be called and the parents contacted.
All For Sport may take photographs and video footage for future promotions. If you wish to exclude your child, please make this clear in writing prior to the camp commencing.
14. Child Protection
All staff are DBS (CRB) checked, Paediatric / Emergency First Aid qualified and are hold a range of UKCC NGB Sports Coaching Qualifications.
Please refer to our Safeguarding Policy.
15. Ofsted Registration Numbers
Selected Multi Sport Camps are Ofsted Registered. St For more information please visit www.allforsport.co.uk
16. Behaviour Management
Our aim is to ensure all children enjoy our camps in a fun and safe learning environment.
All For Sport Ltd reserves the right to exclude an individual, for the whole, part or future camps, whom it is deemed may have an adverse affect on the smooth running and safety of the camp. Any such decision will be made by the camp staff / extended hours coordinator /school (where applicable) without prejudice. Violent or aggressive behaviour, racial or abusive language will not be tolerated. Any such behaviour will result in you child(s) place being terminated on the club.
Please refer to our Camp Code of Conduct for more information.
17. Complaints Procedure
All For Sport will ensure that the following steps are taken in dealing with your concern / complaint.
17.1 Verbally report your concern to the Camp Manager / Head Coach.
17.2 In writing report your complaint to the camp director.
Please refer to our Complaints Procedure and Guidelines for more information.
18. Data Protection
All For Sport will collect personal data for our own promotional use. We will not pass your personal information onto any third party and medical forms will be destroyed after each camp.
Please refer to our Data Protection and GDPR Policy.
19. Further information.
For more information please contact All For Sport